I need a featured member type of addon!

I'm looking for an addon that 'spotlights' a member that I can choose. Maybe creates a panel for the index page or a widget than can be used anywhere, and allows the creation of page where I can feature that members video or photo content and add some text. It would also be nice if there is a trophy for the user's member card, that kind of thing. I believe dragonbyte used to have something like this back in the 1.0 days, and I can find plenty of addons that 'feature' members based on most post count, most reactions etc. I need one where I can CHOOSE the member and build a little page for them, give them some recognition. Anyone have any recommendations?

Doesn't really need an add-on IMO..

HTML widget + XenForo Page should suffice? You could also create a trophy and award it only to users that you exclusively specify.

I'm looking for an addon that 'spotlights' a member that I can choose. Maybe creates a panel for the index page or a widget than can be used anywhere, and allows the creation of page where I can feature that members video or photo content and add some text. It would also be nice if there is a trophy for the user's member card, that kind of thing. I believe dragonbyte used to have something like this back in the 1.0 days, and I can find plenty of addons that 'feature' members based on most post count, most reactions etc. I need one where I can CHOOSE the member and build a little page for them, give them some recognition. Anyone have any recommendations?
Hello
Any soluition you found for this ? Im also looking for the same

Top Bottom