I LOVE free stuff

Thats really amazing, but what are you planing to do with those stuff?:D

Dell 2900 has Debian 7.0 installed on it. Gateway 980 is having the RAID array rebuilt to combine into one large array of 273GB with a hotswap spare and will have the latest centOS installed on it. The Dell Optiplex 380 will have either Ubuntu or OpenSuse installed on it, the Dell C521 will have Mint installed on it (once I replace the hardware), the old Gateway Celeron will have BSD installed on it.
Then I wire the house for network cabling and add some additional power runs. Place a window unit in the computer room also and go to town learning how to set up fall over servers, different flavors of the OS's and replication of mySQL. :coffee:
The wife was groaning about the electric bill when she walked out of the computer room a few minutes ago.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dell 2900 has Debian 7.0 installed on it. Gateway 980 is having the RAID array rebuilt to combine into one large array of 273GB with a hotswap spare and will have the latest centOS installed on it. The Dell Optiplex 380 will have either Ubuntu or OpenSuse installed on it, the Dell C521 will have Mint installed on it (once I replace the hardware), the old Gateway Celeron will have BSD installed on it.
Then I wire the house for network cabling and add some additional power runs. Place a window unit in the computer room also and go to town learning how to set up fall over servers, different flavors of the OS's and replication of mySQL. :coffee:
The wife was groaning about the electric bill when she walked out of the computer room a few minutes ago.:ROFLMAO:

Sounds great:)

Top Bottom