I love beer!

I enjoy a good beer.
Preferably Belgian Ales. Chimay, Duvel, Corsendunk.
American, I like pretty much anything by Harpoon.
Almost anything on the unfiltered wheaty/yeasty side.
Nothing too hoppy which rules out all the American macro breweries.

*joins Jake*
AigpOQjCIAA5UHW.jpg

If you knew the truth about the beer of today I doubt you'd love it that much.

Personally I don't drink alcoholic beverages. I am in a permanent state of being a designated driver.

If you knew the truth about the beer of today I doubt you'd love it that much.

Personally I don't drink alchoholic beverages. I am in a permanent state of being a designated driver.

What is the truth behind beer? I don't drink it so the truth shouldn't hurt me too much.

If you knew the truth how food was processed, you'd probably would have starved to death.

So what is the truth?

Ummm, food comes from the ground and from animals. It grows in the back yard and also at the second bend of the creek. The animals are between 1-4 miles from here. The chicken are from Bob's place, the Bison is from the Osage tribe, the moo cows are from the Cassidy spread, and the pigs are from Kates grandparents. Some of the plant are on the south side of a near by tree line. Now the cracker that are here, I don't know where that came from. I don't know the orgins of the coconut candy I am eating either.

The truth is that if you don't wanna your gun go mozzarella in the middle of the swap, stay away from modern beer.

A while back I posted book excerpts regarding beer. Quoting myself:
I hope this excerpt from the book, "The natural Testosterone Plan", can put some light into BEER BULLCRAP that is being cultivated in men's mind by corporations. [some of the sentences were modified by me to make it concise]:

"Hops is perhaps one of the most powerfully estrogenic plants on Earth. Most of the estrogen in it is very potent estrogen estradiol. Hops is best known for its use in beer. Estradiol causes direct lowering of testosterone levels in the testes and an increase in SHBG levels, which then binds up even more free testosterone in the bloodstream. Beer used to NOT contain hops. "Protestants vs The Catholic Church" thing destroyed original beer. Beer, so highly touted as sexy in tv commercials, in actuality can powerfully inhibit sexual strength in men (e.g.Brewer's Droop)"

Top Bottom