I kissed a...

Wow! someone should tell my computer about this...
I use VMware Player on Windows 7 (white box) to run snow leopard all the time. Lifehacker has details if anyone's interested. And I am license compliant since I own a Mac Mini.
I have been trying to learn mac os myself and this is how I am doing it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What is the price for the iMac you want ?
$1,894.95 with the following specs:
  • 3.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 with 6MB on-chip shared L3 cache
  • 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
  • 1 TB Serial ATA hard drive, 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD
  • 27" LED-backlit display with a widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio, AMD Radeon HD 6970M graphics processor
  • Mac OS X v10.7 Lion
Granted, I haven't really looked anywhere besides Amazon, but I know the one I priced on the Apple website was closer to around $2,500. I realize that's not too much money for a computer and that macs are solid - but being 19 and currently job-less makes it quite expensive in my opinion.

I have been trying to learn mac os myself and this is how I am doing it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Dang, I wish I could do that :p

Ok so I just changed my display settings to 720p and wow what a difference. It works out so much nicer than 1080p on my TV(text was hard to read). Loving my Mac and can't wait to get the next gen MacBook Air and Mac Mini(going to give this one to a relative that wants a Mac). I need the MBA because my current laptop that is sitting next to me likes to make very load noises that sound like parts are hitting each other and absolutely loves to reach 100% CPU while just running, even after I have disabled all processes that are not fundamental to Windows. But anyways, carry on...

Top Bottom