I have not enough time to learn- Can I hire a moderator of this forum to carry out some tasks?

ignorant

Hi All,
I have a forum which I want to improve, but no one of the guys I work with is experiences with xenforo and I have not enough time to learn by myself.
Instead of asking everything here, I would like to hire someone to carry out changes and improvements on my forum, it is possible?

Thank you,kind regards.

Well, if the moderator can improve the look that would be excellent, but it is hard.

The tasks I want to do, additionally are:

1) I have a section of job offers, the forum is totally open to everyone but I want to restrict only this section so only registered users can see it, if a guests try it asks for login or registration.

2) A preview of Job Offers, despite being restricted, must be published on our FB page, so people see the post with a job offer, but when they click to access it asks for registration.

3) Integrate our xenforo with Sengrid, so I can mail all translators with updates.

4) Add google Google Adsense in a specific part of the forum

I didn´t enumerate the look improvement, as you said, but it is very important too, I just don´t know if its possible-

Well, if the moderator can improve the look that would be excellent, but it is hard.

The tasks I want to do, additionally are:

1) I have a section of job offers, the forum is totally open to everyone but I want to restrict only this section so only registered users can see it, if a guests try it asks for login or registration.

2) A preview of Job Offers, despite being restricted, must be published on our FB page, so people see the post with a job offer, but when they click to access it asks for registration.

3) Integrate our xenforo with Sengrid, so I can mail all translators with updates.

4) Add google Google Adsense in a specific part of the forum

I didn´t enumerate the look improvement, as you said, but it is very important too, I just don´t know if its possible-

I forgot to say, if to carry out the tasks we need to buy external plugins, like for social media, I buy it of course.

Top Bottom