I had an incredibly strange dream last night...

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
OK,

So I had three dreams. The first one was about family, so no-one would understand it, so let me start from the second.

Well, I'm currently in a PC with @Markos about an addon I made for him. There appears to be an issue, and I didn't reply in a timely manor, so he has sent a message rushing me a bit in real life. In the dream, he sends me some really strange messages about a bug there could be, but it's in italics. Believe me, it was strange.

However, the third dream was the strangest:

I was in a large mall type place, however you could only get into the stores a certain amount of people at a time, and you needed to have some sort of token to do so. There were these people, that were actual people, but they moved as if they were robots - they were incredibly creepy.

Anyhow, I'm in this large mall place, and I see someone I know in real life - Stephen. However, Stephen doesn't stay Stephen... He changes almost immediately, when I start going to a place with other people. No idea how I got there...

Anyhow, we're walking down this creepy corridor, and one of the strange robot type people start walking down the stairs. Now, everyone is a bit confused - we haven't done anything wrong, yet this thing is coming. It sounds really creepy.

When it does come down to where we are, it tears off the arm of the person closest to the stairs (a friend of Stephen), and then rips up Stephen (who isn't Stephen anymore).

We're (the people still alive) start running down the corridor and I see an owner-type person in a stupid disguise type thing. I run down and turn where he turned, and I see him going into a lift with a bodybag in it. I try to get to the lift, but the doors are closed just as I get there.

Thankfully, there is a lift straight ahead to the opening of the corridor we were on. I go to it and frantically press the call button. Thankfully, it arrives just before the thing does. We go in, but the thing starts taking people with us. In the end it's just me in the lift, and someone else (who vaguely resembles someone from my school play last night), who is holding the lift door slightly open and waiting for the thing to go. When it does, he removes his foot and the lift goes upstairs.

When upstairs, it reminds me of my local Wilkinson (probably because it has two separate lifts). We go in, and we find another lift type thing. I press the call button, and look out - it would appear the monster is coming, however it doesn't look like it did. It now has an angle grinder as a part of it's body...

I look back at the lift, and I see it's changed to a computer chair with buttons on an arm. We sit on the chair, and I press the button to go down. It doesn't work at first, and after a moment of panic it does finally go down.

When we're down, we see the creator type person who explains something about the buildings and the lifts... Some time ago, there was some storm and the lifts all broke killing everyone. As well as that, the security guards changed and became those strange monster things.

Now, the strange monster thing is at the top of the chair-lift. Somehow, the owner person makes the monsters angle grinder come off, and it's screaming in agony. It tries to repair itself, and unfortunately, that's where I forget the dream... All I know is that the monster thing is destroyed.

Anyhow, like I said, strange...

What's even stranger, is that I've had a similar dream before, a very long time ago.

Anyhow, I posted this because I wanted to get it down, and I had this area open already, so...

Liam

OK,

So I had three dreams. The first one was about family, so no-one would understand it, so let me start from the second.

Well, I'm currently in a PC with @Markos about an addon I made for him. There appears to be an issue, and I didn't reply in a timely manor, so he has sent a message rushing me a bit in real life. In the dream, he sends me some really strange messages about a bug there could be, but it's in italics. Believe me, it was strange.

However, the third dream was the strangest:

I was in a large mall type place, however you could only get into the stores a certain amount of people at a time, and you needed to have some sort of token to do so. There were these people, that were actual people, but they moved as if they were robots - they were incredibly creepy.

Anyhow, I'm in this large mall place, and I see someone I know in real life - Stephen. However, Stephen doesn't stay Stephen... He changes almost immediately, when I start going to a place with other people. No idea how I got there...

Anyhow, we're walking down this creepy corridor, and one of the strange robot type people start walking down the stairs. Now, everyone is a bit confused - we haven't done anything wrong, yet this thing is coming. It sounds really creepy.

When it does come down to where we are, it tears off the arm of the person closest to the stairs (a friend of Stephen), and then rips up Stephen (who isn't Stephen anymore).

We're (the people still alive) start running down the corridor and I see an owner-type person in a stupid disguise type thing. I run down and turn where he turned, and I see him going into a lift with a bodybag in it. I try to get to the lift, but the doors are closed just as I get there.

Thankfully, there is a lift straight ahead to the opening of the corridor we were on. I go to it and frantically press the call button. Thankfully, it arrives just before the thing does. We go in, but the thing starts taking people with us. In the end it's just me in the lift, and someone else (who vaguely resembles someone from my school play last night), who is holding the lift door slightly open and waiting for the thing to go. When it does, he removes his foot and the lift goes upstairs.

When upstairs, it reminds me of my local Wilkinson (probably because it has two separate lifts). We go in, and we find another lift type thing. I press the call button, and look out - it would appear the monster is coming, however it doesn't look like it did. It now has an angle grinder as a part of it's body...

I look back at the lift, and I see it's changed to a computer chair with buttons on an arm. We sit on the chair, and I press the button to go down. It doesn't work at first, and after a moment of panic it does finally go down.

When we're down, we see the creator type person who explains something about the buildings and the lifts... Some time ago, there was some storm and the lifts all broke killing everyone. As well as that, the security guards changed and became those strange monster things.

Now, the strange monster thing is at the top of the chair-lift. Somehow, the owner person makes the monsters angle grinder come off, and it's screaming in agony. It tries to repair itself, and unfortunately, that's where I forget the dream... All I know is that the monster thing is destroyed.

Anyhow, like I said, strange...

What's even stranger, is that I've had a similar dream before, a very long time ago.

Anyhow, I posted this because I wanted to get it down, and I had this area open already, so...

Liam
What did you have for dinner last night? :X3:

Top Bottom