I had a dream about the TMS

DRE

I dreamed that the Template Modification System was an actual real-life system that lets you handle real-world situations in proxy. Instead of facing the consequences for your actions you could just blame it on a template. 'Oh I wasn't really drinking and driving officer, that was the TMS driving for me. I'm not even really here right now. I'm at home sleeping'. The officer would wave his hand over your head and it would go right through you as if you were a hologram and he'd let you go on your way. It was that kind of dream except I killed two superheroes and people were mourning them. I went to their funeral and people would look at me in pity and say 'It wasn't your fault, it was the TMS' and I'm thinking 'but I really killed them?' and just went along with it but the guilt was still there. Weird.

If I were you I would be really worried :)
I have never dreamed about a modification before. I think this only happened because I've been moving all my template edits to the TMS for the past two weeks. I also watched the Avengers two times.

Is Avengers any good? I want to go see it but haven't had the chance yet.
It's good enough to watch twice. I missed some stuff the first time I seen it. It's well-paced. I'm gonna have to watch this again with subtitles because there was a lot of witty humour threw in that I missed cause some characters were either speaking too fast (ex: when Tony Stark tattled on the guy playing Galaga) or speaking at the same time (When The Avengers were arguing with each other while under the influence of the mind control gem). It was basically a live action comic, just like a comic book movie should be. There's also some stuff I missed in the action scenes too. The action scenes play out just like a comic but without talking and fighting during intense action scenes like they do in the comics.

Top Bottom