1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 I found a great Youtube channel player script

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by russoroni, Mar 15, 2014.

1. russoroni

russoroni Active Member

So I was looking around for a youtube player that had a scrolling list of the most recent videos in the channel and lo and behold!

http://www.jqueryscript.net/demo/Slick-Customizable-jQuery-Youtube-Player-Widget-Youtube-TV/demos/

Cool right?

I put it inside of a conditional to run in one of the ad_ templates. It works but something I'm doing wrong (imagine that) is making it not display properly. Here's what it looks like:

Image 11.gif

Can anyone check this out and get back to me with the code that they got working in xenforo?

Thanks

2. russoroni

russoroni Active Member

Oh yeah this is what I have in the ad_ template:

Code:

<xen:hook name="ad_forum_view_above_thread_list" />

<xen:if is="in_array({$forum.node_id},  array(87))">

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.9.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="src/ytv.js"></script>
    <div id="demo">
    <script>
    $(window).load(function(){
    $('#demo').ytv({
    element: null, // The element or element ID to apply the YouTube TV Player to
    user: 'rampantapple', // The Username of the YouTube user you want to display videos from
    playlist: '', // The Playlist ID you would like to load
    fullscreen: false, // fullscreen
    accent: '#fff', // A CSS color string to apply to the accents of the player
    controls: true, // Show or hide youtube controls
    annotations: false, // Show or hide the annotations from the YouTube video
    autoplay: false, // autoplay
    chainVideos: true, // If true, the next video in que will automatically play after the current video has completed
    browsePlaylists: false, //  If true and the specified user has YouTube playlists, they will be accessible in the player by clicking the users Username
    events: { // he respective events will fire when key actions in the player have been called
    videoReady: function(){},
    stateChange: function(){}
    }
    });
    });
    </script>
    </div>

</xen:if>