I downloaded & installed latest XenForo 2.2.0 files, but in my admin panel shows v2.0.5

KhanTastic

Hiya,

I saw XenForo 2.2.0 is released, so I downloaded and installed fresh forum, however in my forum admin panel says v2.0.5 instead of 2.2.0

Any idea why?

Thanks heaps!

Hello, are you sure that it is the 2.2.0 you downloaded ? In your license area, what is the latest version downloaded ?

Regards, SyTry

Hello, are you sure that it is the 2.2.0 you downloaded ? In your license area, what is the latest version downloaded ?

Regards, SyTry
In License area is says choose XenForo (Latest stable:2.2.0) or Important (Latest stable 1.4.0)
So I selected Xenforo (Latest stable:2.2.0) then I pressed continue and it gave me Version 2.0.5 files

So, yo mean the latest version is 2.0.5 in the download area? I thought I would get version 2.2.0 from download. I am just confused :(

Is your license valid/active ? If not the latest version for your license is 2.0.5 maybe

Is your license valid/active ? If not the latest version for your license is 2.0.5 maybe
I purchased more than a year ago and then I stopped using it and finished my forum.

Now I just bought new domain and went to client area and downloaded that. I know I did not renew my support but I should be able to download the latest version if downloaded the complete fresh files, without the upgrade files because I did not renew my support.

Please advise :(

I purchased more than a year ago and then I stopped using it and finished my forum.

Now I just bought new domain and went to client area and downloaded that. I know I did not renew my support but I should be able to download the latest version if downloaded the complete fresh files, without the upgrade files because I did not renew my support.

Please advise :(
You need to renew your license to have the latest version

Oh I thought only the upgrade files I will not get and support if I do not renew my license.
You mean to say there is 2.2.0 version available to download but only I will be able to get it when I renew the license. :oops:
Yes, you can ask the staff to confirm that ;)

Yes, you can ask the staff to confirm that ;)
I even don't know who is the staff lol
I am back to XenForo after long time. I am just so confused right now, hope someone will pop in to this topic and clarify for me.

Thanks heaps, really appreciated your information even though it broke my heart 💔

The initial license purchase is a one off payment, which includes 12 months of support and updates.

After 12 months, the license is still valid and you can continue to use the software with no additional charges, but should you wish to download new releases or access ticket support, you would need to purchase a 1 year extension.

Once you purchase an extension, you will be able to download the latest version.

Top Bottom