I can't upload any files on my website in resources manager

GameNet

I am having 2 big issues I couldn't upload any files on my website because it says it has a issue with my file and a well I contact my hosting provider they increase up to 125 mb and my file is 43.6 mb and still having the issues and i keeping trying it still doesn't want to upload any files I have 2 screenshots with it, you will see I am talking about, something wrong with my file it working perfectly I just don't know what going,
66.webp Capture.webp
And second image is the file is completely but it not important into file file box, I don't feel comfortable be coding because I don't know anything about CSS coding, it xenforo can fixed into the next xenforo update that will be great

It's not the php because I contact my hosting service and they increase to 125 mb and nothing wrong with my server and admin cp I believe it could be the resources manager or something

Is there any server error log? If yes, share please. If no, open javascript console on chrome and try again upload while it is open for checking error code

Can you try uploading file via using https url please?

Edit:
Your htaccess file is problematic for my opinion. Https redirect to http www. Check out your htaccess file for redirecting to ssl

You don't think so but you don't know?

The error come from a mismatch of domains.

Let’s understand what is Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS)?
CORS is industry standard for accessing web resources on different domains. It is very important security concept implemented by web browsers to prevent Javascript or CSS code from making requests against a different origin.

Let’s consider this scenario:
  • You have link from Domain1 which is opened in browser and asking for a JavaScript file from Domain2.
  • Now your web browser makes call to Domain2.
  • If on Domain2, you have a policy to accept request like JavaScript or CSS from only Domain2 and ignore all requests from another domains, then your browser’s Domain1 request will fail with an error.
In simple statement: If request is not coming from same domain or origin, just simply ignore it.

Source

Top Bottom