I can't believe it.....

leftie

Wow, i can't believe that i have only just found out about this software. I am not surprised it is here though, thousands of admins that use other forum software have been wanting it to happen and i am one of them ..... back to the old days of common sense, great product, realistic pricing and structure and fantastic support methinks.
Ok.. so now it is the 5th Oct and nearly 1:00pm in the UK ..... where is the BUY button.

Wow, i can't believe that i have only just found out about this software. I am not surprised it is here though, thousands of admins that use other forum software have been wanting it to happen and i am one of them ..... back to the old days of common sense, great product, realistic pricing and structure and fantastic support methinks.
Ok.. so now it is the 5th Oct and nearly 1:00pm in the UK ..... where is the BUY button.
Welcome, curious though...how did you find out about xenForo?

Hey and welcome to you Leftie! XenForo... pretty spexy isn't it.. :D

As for the delay.. I hear there was some minor Unforseen Circumstance yesterday.. might have delayed things a smidge :)

Yes. I can't believe it's not butter either!

Seriously, though, I've used this software for no more than one hour, and I'm simply in love. It's just so fluid and life-like.
There are actually 300 here on the forums ready to press that red button.
It's not here yet anyway.
Oh goody! :D I had no idea the Spartans were here!

It's nearly midnight here in Australia and I'm still up waiting for a buy button to show up. Going to be a long tired day at work tomorrow if it doesn't appear soon!

It's nearly midnight here in Australia and I'm still up waiting for a buy button to show up. Going to be a long tired day at work tomorrow if it doesn't appear soon!

Same.. and I am getting sleepy... haven't slept for 3 days :p

Coffee time?

Yes. I can't believe it's not butter either!

Seriously, though, I've used this software for no more than one hour, and I'm simply in love. It's just so fluid and life-like.
Wait till you see the teaser video's in the 'Have you Seen' forum... great stuff.

Just read the unforseen delay announcement, so I'm off to bed, as I suspect Pete and DragonFly are. Tonight I dream of fast and clean fora, tomorrow I buy

Wait till you see the teaser video's in the 'Have you Seen' forum... great stuff.

Just read the unforseen delay announcement, so I'm off to bed, as I suspect Pete and DragonFly are. Tonight I dream of fast and clean fora, tomorrow I buy

Yeppers... got to go snooze :) will check later.

Best of luck to the guys with what is going on behind the scenes.

Top Bottom