I am trying to give you 140$. I CAN'T, **because you don't have an IPB 3.2.X converter** !

latros

As the title says; why is this not like #1 priority? I've seen over 1,400$ worth of people who aren't buying licences until this is done, including 140$ from myself because we can't convert our massive userbases and post count to XenF without it.

Why aren't you rushing this? We're trying to give you money.

www.thebattlecraft.net/forum

No, just 3.1.x currently.

Which importers/converters are available?
As of 29 August 2011, there were the following importers available:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/pre-sales-faq.4951/

I don't think there's an *official* one, but, I believe one is in the works. However, as far as I know, 1.1 is top priority right now. Good luck. =]

EDIT: Looks like Brogan trumped me. :giggle:

If any of you have a recent 3.1.x database backup you could use that - with the obvious caveat that you'd lose the more recent stuff from your boards - but if you only upgraded to 3.2 a week or so ago then it might be worth considering. (y)

As the title says; why is this not like #1 priority? I've seen over 1,400$ worth of people who aren't buying licences until this is done.

Why aren't you rushing this?
I agree it is priority, however the release of 1.1. is priority too. There are two people who need to do all this work, while other companies have been working with a team for years until they could provide all possible converters. If you really can't wait I would do the suggested above and convert first to vB 3.x.

I desperately need this. I have a small community because we have not really launched the site yet and would love to convert what we have so far with IP 3.2 over to xenforo.

I wish I would have known about this product a lot sooner. I love how it is lightweight instead of heavy and bulky like IP 3.2

This should be a high priority because I know several people very unhappy with IP 3.2

I'm not like the OP. I'm happy with IPB and I am not in a hurry. I was just trying to split up a forum to use my XF license for half the content. I've already decided to use it in another way...

Good luck to all others who are waiting...

I'm not like the OP. I'm happy with IPB and I am not in a hurry. I was just trying to split up a forum to use my XF license for half the content. I've already decided to use it in another way...

Good luck to all others who are waiting...
I can easily name 10 to 20 people that have yet to invest in XenForo, including this thread starter, one of xenfans team members, and old vbulletin customers .. because they tried 3.2 and now realize they really want xenforo.

I know Floris. Everyone has their own preferences on what they like and what they want to use. But, my point was that I am not a IPB hater. I wanted to use my XF license for something I had planned out, but couldn't because of the same reason as the OP...which was a disappointment.

Top Bottom