I am Impressed by the amount of bugs fixed in 2 hours :)

Vincent

Hey,

2 hours ago, I went to go sport and left with "72 open bugs" in the Bugs Forum.
When I came back home (2 hours later) there were only "62 open bugs" left.

Isn't that just great? :)

Note that there are 2 "Sticky Threads" with rules, so that it makes "60 open bugs left".

EDIT: Another 15 minutes later another 2 bugs are fixed :) That brings a total of 58

Really, really, really, really, really, really great job Mike 'n Kier

M&K eat bugs for breakfast :D

When you said that dutch, I immediately started thinking about:

candy_0.jpg

We got RC1 before Feb! They were trying to beat my prediction! *shakes fist at Kier, Mike, and Ashley* Dam you all!

:D

Looks like I will be downloading and upgrading! YAY! :)

2 hours ago, I went to go sport and left with "72 open bugs" in the Bugs Forum.
When I came back home (2 hours later) there were only "62 open bugs" left.
Guys... amazing work and kudos. Pity... if you guys were back working on vBulletin 4, at this pace, all the current bugs would be squashed in only 8 months. Looking forward to the XF Gold product...

Hard workers! this software has actually made me glad that Jelsoft sold out to Internet Brands, and I'm glad Internet Brands were complete ***holes to Kier and Mike which forced them to leave. Which in-turn gave them the incentive to create their own next generation social community platform. For which I am eternally grateful. :D

Maybe I should post the above over at vBulletin.com ? ;) jk

Hard workers! this software has actually made me glad that Jelsoft sold out to Internet Brands, and I'm glad Internet Brands were complete ***holes to Kier and Mike which forced them to leave. Which in-turn gave them the incentive to create their own next generation social community platform. For which I am eternally grateful. :D

Maybe I should post the above over at vBulletin.com ? ;) jk
Don't. There's a lot of hate towards people who post that kind of comment. I already tried and they got on my case in no time.

Basically its a waste of time to do so.

Incredible work, guys. I can't wait to see what you pull out of the hat once Forum is done.

Any thoughts by M&K (or anyone for that matter), what might the future bring?

Top Bottom