I am enjoying the Early Adopters atmosphere

Yeah, making fun of the Yanks is a good time for you old blokes since we are the 'powerful new kid on the block living in a land once ruled by your King', but turn about is fair play as we think you Brits are hilarious when we hear you annunciate on TV, even though we can't understand half of what you say.

One consolation, the Aussies are much worse than you !!

Yeah, making fun of the Yanks is a good time for you old blokes since we are the 'powerful new kid on the block living in a land once ruled by your King', but turn about is fair play as we think you Brits are hilarious when we hear you annunciate on TV, even though we can't understand half of what you say.

Speak for yourself. I understand them perfectly.

I hope we can retain the tight-knit community feel that we have fostered here as we ramp up sales, I think that if all the early adopters work with us to help in that goal, we will be able to do so.

The tight-knit community feel here is extremely important.
The early adopters need information about Xenforo's plans to understand how to help.
Developers need to know Xenforo's Core plans.
The early adopters want to see happy well-informed developers.
You can't get the help you need without communicating with your community.

On a somewhat related note, it always amazes me to hear Hugh Laurie speaking with his normal British accent knowing how he speaks playing House. He is truly "bilingual."

On a somewhat related note, it always amazes me to hear Hugh Laurie speaking with his normal British accent knowing how he speaks playing House. He is truly "bilingual."

One could say the same regarding Ms. Renée Zellweger and her portrayal of Bridget Jones. (y)

Top Bottom