Resource icon

HX - Server OverLoad 1.0

No permission to download

timothy259856

timothy259856 submitted a new resource:

HX - Server OverLoad - Automatic ative/deactive your site when server load is too high.

Features:
  • Automatic active/deactive (open/close) your forum when your server load too high.
  • Allow admin set the serverload value (Contact your hosting admin to know how much is accepted).
  • Display serverload value on Forum Statistics. (Set permission in AdminCP -> User Group).
  • Set your own message when serverload too high.
  • Others: Suggest and coming in next version :)
More information: See the pictures.
View attachment 85045 View attachment 85046...

Read more about this resource...

Remember Linux doesn't know how to divide in the core OS. If you have say a quad core with hyper threading, that's 8 cores total, so you would divide your load by 8 to receive your true server load.

Remember Linux doesn't know how to divide in the core OS. If you have say a quad core with hyper threading, that's 8 cores total, so you would divide your load by 8 to receive your true server load.

Glad to hear that but I can't test it. Because I use a shared hosting, alway return about 1.5->3.0 load avg :) And every one can set that value to themself.

help,

this just killed my forum

how do I fix this

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: xxxxxxxx.xf_hx_serveroverload' doesn't exist in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in HX/ServerOverLoad/Model/ServerLoad.php at line 25
  6. HX_ServerOverLoad_Model_ServerLoad->checkServerOverLoad() in HX/ServerOverLoad/Listener/Init.php at line 8
  7. HX_ServerOverLoad_Listener_Init::listen()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 202
  10. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/v2/admin.php at line 13

sorted it, added the table myself. shouldn't need to do that. had to look in the install.php file for the table info

how do I show the load in stats, its not showing up

I get the heading but no load details. im using widget fame work is that a problem?

Last edited:
help,

this just killed my forum

how do I fix this

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: xxxxxxxx.xf_hx_serveroverload' doesn't exist in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in HX/ServerOverLoad/Model/ServerLoad.php at line 25
  6. HX_ServerOverLoad_Model_ServerLoad->checkServerOverLoad() in HX/ServerOverLoad/Listener/Init.php at line 8
  7. HX_ServerOverLoad_Listener_Init::listen()
  8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
  9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 202
  10. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/v2/admin.php at line 13

Sorry for lately reply, I've busy with my work.
Anyway, I just look at again at Install.php everything is OK. Look like you have some problem at the instal step...maybe server stuck or something...

sorted it, added the table myself. shouldn't need to do that. had to look in the install.php file for the table info

how do I show the load in stats, its not showing up

I get the heading but no load details. im using widget fame work is that a problem?

Glad you can add db by yourself :)
About the showing up, can you give me screenshot or inbox me your site address?
About the widget framework, at this time, this addon still don't support Widget Framework yet! But it's a good idea, forgot it. I'll create new update with support Widget Framework :)

Unsuspected error data base when I upload the XML file.
Once removed from Library, problem solved.

What's wrong?

PS: Tried 3 times.

Top Bottom