1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HX - Server OverLoad 1.0

Automatic ative/deactive your site when server load is too high.

1. timothy259856

timothy259856 Active Member

timothy259856 submitted a new resource:

HX - Server OverLoad - Automatic ative/deactive your site when server load is too high.

Read more about this resource...

Mirovinger and Robru like this.
  2. Robru

Robru Active Member

Is 12.5% server load in terms of Linux prevalent?

3. timothy259856

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  4. RobParker

RobParker Well-Known Member

Do you mean % or do you mean a load of 12.5? Load isn't really a percent (but you can sort of think of it as 1250%).

timothy259856 likes this.
  5. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

Remember Linux doesn't know how to divide in the core OS. If you have say a quad core with hyper threading, that's 8 cores total, so you would divide your load by 8 to receive your true server load.

timothy259856 likes this.
  6. timothy259856

Glad to hear that but I can't test it. Because I use a shared hosting, alway return about 1.5->3.0 load avg :) And every one can set that value to themself.

7. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

help,

this just killed my forum

how do I fix this

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: xxxxxxxx.xf_hx_serveroverload' doesn't exist in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in HX/ServerOverLoad/Model/ServerLoad.php at line 25
    6. HX_ServerOverLoad_Model_ServerLoad->checkServerOverLoad() in HX/ServerOverLoad/Listener/Init.php at line 8
    7. HX_ServerOverLoad_Listener_Init::listen()
    8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
    9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 202
    10. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
    11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/v2/admin.php at line 13

8. topcat

topcat Well-Known Member

sorted it, added the table myself. shouldn't need to do that. had to look in the install.php file for the table info

how do I show the load in stats, its not showing up

I get the heading but no load details. im using widget fame work is that a problem?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    timothy259856 and Robru like this.
  9. timothy259856

Sorry for lately reply, I've busy with my work.
    Anyway, I just look at again at Install.php everything is OK. Look like you have some problem at the instal step...maybe server stuck or something...

Glad you can add db by yourself :)
    About the showing up, can you give me screenshot or inbox me your site address?
    About the widget framework, at this time, this addon still don't support Widget Framework yet! But it's a good idea, forgot it. I'll create new update with support Widget Framework :)

10. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

Unsuspected error data base when I upload the XML file.
    Once removed from Library, problem solved.

What's wrong?

PS: Tried 3 times.

11. timothy259856

What XF version which you use? I'll take a look.

12. Betclever

Betclever Active Member