Resource icon

HX - Lock Thread Reason 1.0.5

No permission to download
The Addon is not Work i can not lock the thread
That is the link from addon (see Picture)
I have not the file hxlockthreadreadreason on my Server

Sorry, I don't get what you mean. Your pictures just my own route for this addon, so it's not a file on your server. You said that addon not work, what is your version of XF which you use? Can you show me more pictures?

Hi,
how can i change the Position ?
is dificult for me explain in english , so see screen and i hope you understand what i mean ;-) .
IMG_0025.webp

Hi,
how can i change the Position ?
is dificult for me explain in english , so see screen and i hope you understand what i mean ;-) .
View attachment 85150

Hi,

I saw that you want the notice display in the Rate Thread area, is the Rate Thread is the external addon? Because I use the hook name thread_view_pagenav_before to render the notice, so if the Rate Thread is the external Addon, please give me the link and do some research.

https://roughnecks-germany.de/index.php?threads/338/
yep is from Borbole , is called rate threat with stars

It's a Paid addon, I try to make a inbox message but look like you lock that function. Can you open it? We should talk in private message to keep this thread is clean.

Anyway, I try to use the Debug Css, and do some try at CSS.

You can go to the template hx_lockthreadreason.css then remove the

HTML:
border: 1px solid rgb(180,0,0);

It'll better.

Last edited:
Mine is stuck in the update. I always get the update notification, run the update, finishes installing, and then I get the update notification - again.

Last edited:
Mine is stuck in the update. I always get the update notification, run the update, finishes installing, and then I get the update notification - again.

I'm sorry but can you explain more about "update" which you getting stuck? I cannot reproduce your case.

Top Bottom