1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge Thanks To Deebs

Discussion in 'Enhanced Search Support' started by Anthony Parsons, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I want to personally thank Deebs very much for helping me with this, ES is now working and currently caching.

All Deebs asked was that I support XF some more, buy some more stuff... so even though I have lots of useless stuff I will unlikely use in my campaign supporting XF already, I am now going to buy some more, as per Deebs only request from me. Another $120 well spent in support.

Really excellent work. A little disappointed that Wiredtree techs couldn't do this with, what seems, ease that Deebs has done it.
    DeltaHF, Andy.N, yavuz and 6 others like this.
  2. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Well said that man.

Deebs knows his stuff ... and, as you've discovered, is very helpful and happy to share the love too. :D

(y) for Deebs. :)
    Anthony Parsons and Deebs like this.
  3. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

I'm one of recipients of Deebs help so I can attest to how much I appreciate him. People like him that makes Xenforo reaching its full potential.
    Anthony Parsons, Deebs and GeeksChat like this.
  4. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Two of the great things about the XF community is the willingness of people to share their experience (and knowledge) with others - and the lack of ego's and politics (well, mostly lack of ... (y) ).

It's people helping each other out and in turn helping XF to grow and develop. It's good stuff.

Quite how you develop such a pioneering and friendly atmosphere on a site I don't know - but it just feels "right" to give your time and expertise here if you are able to help others - whereas on some other sites you sort of hold back.

Anyway - just wanted to get that off my chest before asking lots more questions and for lots of help from others ... lol :ROFLMAO:

Shaun :D
    Anthony Parsons, Deebs and Dan like this.
  5. Deebs

Deebs Well-Known Member

Thanks guys for the kind words, appreciate it. :)