XF 2.0 Huge difference shown in active user numbers in ACP and Analytics

Dnyan

I am observing analytics and ACP active number figures from a long time.

I See around 1 to 1.5 k visitors each day in google analytics.

When i see in ACP it shows a active user figure to 250 to 300.

Why there is so much difference in the data, google analytics also tracks the sessions by user (saying its not counted and that's why it overpopulating in analytics - does not make sense).

Cant we rely on analytics data or ACP monitor data

Ok thanks a lot for clearing it, i was scratching my head over past few week, thinking why such thing was happening.

One more question i have, i see around 5 to 6k page views daily.

I check alexa rank it wont get improved.

i Saw a websites which have lesser page views and visitors with them but they ranked far better than my site.

I check pageviews statistic on many website - it shows around 500 to 1k to my site (actually my page views are much more higher than this)

Do alexa collect a data correctly?

My friends website rank within 200k he have less visitor and pageviews at actual than me, my site rank at 840k even i have higher users and pageviews.

What exactly the combination of Alexa - God knows - but it make me to believe, its a waste.

When i get more user and more traffic and improving on it and getting more boost, the Alexa rank i see going down.

When i see down in pageviews and user in statistics, I see Alexa keep me ranking up, once the activities are increased, again Alexa put me down.

Top Bottom