http://crinside.de | Creativitas mutationes vivit

Well overall things look good but even at my screen resolution of 1366x768 I have a scroll bar at the bottom. I would adjust your width some so people don't have to scroll to the left or right to see the whole site.

Really liking the registration button. (y)

Overall, nice enough theme though not to keen on the node icons. The body background pattern is also not seamless you can just make out the join in the pattern where it's repeating. Something you perhaps want to fix up at a later date. There's also some overlapping in the title over locked indicator container and a minor issue (spacing) in the footer with the white showing at the bottom.

Edit: perhaps remove the border bottom which is causing that in the footer. I suspect you added that in intentionally?

Code:
.footer .pageContent {
border-bottom: 2px solid #EEEEEE;}

Screenshot_4.webp Screenshot_5.webp

Hey Shelley!

I like the register button too! (selfmade =P)

Thanks for your reply :). The Border bottom in the footer and the spacing at the page despriction is now fixed! Ill change the background image soon :)

Cheers

Lynx-

Hey Shelley!

I like the register button too! (selfmade =P)

Thanks for your reply :). The Border bottom in the footer and the spacing at the page despriction is now fixed! Ill change the background image soon :)

Cheers

Lynx-

Good to see that you made this yourself. I gave it a little go today designing something similar (not personally having a specific use for it) but curiosity. A little suggestion (although i think the image looks great already but add a little gradient Dark >> light >> dark set at an angle of -180 degrees to give the underlining are a little more perspective. Like I mentioned, personally i think the image looks exceptional already. (below is what I mean with the gradient where the curls begin (ignore the nuke icon I got bored and designed and added that in). I feel it will add to an already superb design you've done.

Perhaps had in a drop shadow also for extra perspective.

register_mockup.webp register_mockup1.webp << referring to the dark gradients on the underlying layers on each side.

Well thanks for your post shelley

I did some minor changes on the register button and changed my background image. But i still got stuff to do styling my theme :)) Another point is, its really hard to get some members, if you start out of nowhere =P!

Top Bottom