HTML5 or XHTML Stric VALID!!

Logikrash

Well, so it. If it was possible to validate in one of 2 "languages" the complete forum it would be a great advance.

This helps besides to the SEO and other aspects of the web to the accessibility for the users. I see it necessary enough, since for example phpBB being free the experience has and improves it enough for people with problems of vision for example.

To seeing that it looks like to you the idea.

Text crado with translator online, to excuse.

Remember that the W3C validation is a guide, not a standard. XenForo will never fully validate in the W3C validator because of the browser-specific CSS.

The site's homepage currently only has 2 errors with the validation of XenForo's HTML but bare in mind that semantics is more important than validation in most cases. As long as it works, it works!

Also, XenForo uses HTML5 standards (such as custom attributes) so it will never validate as XHTML.

First, I believe that I have specified that it costs so many HTML5 me (preferably) or XHTML. XHTML already that is practically dead, but even it is in use. On that the validation does not have to see with the SEO ... it tries to put the same page with mistakes of validation and without them and we will see that it does google in the indexed one...

And another thing, it is a forum of suggestions, and I have given one, that the system is validated. Bear in mind, that though they are a minority, there are persons with disabilities and if the pages are not optimized, you programme the few ones that it is for reading web page for blind persons for example, they do not work well and read part of the code...

It is a characteristic that now practically it "is required" when you ask for a design of a web, and if a free CMS it does, since I pay for one, that less that also it has it not?

I do not believe that there are problems in solving a couple of "mistakes" and to remain quite validated. Or if?

Regards.

Translated text online

And another thing, it is a forum of suggestions, and I have given one, that the system is validated. Bear in mind, that though they are a minority, there are persons with disabilities and if the pages are not optimized, you programme the few ones that it is for reading web page for blind persons for example, they do not work well and read part of the code...
I think you're getting validation mixed up with semantics.
W3C said:
This validator checks the markup validity of Web documents in HTML, XHTML, SMIL, MathML, etc. This validator is part of Unicorn, W3C's unified validator service. See the list of checks performed by Unicorn and learn about other tools
http://www.w3.org/QA/Tools/
Remember that the validator checks the markup validity, not the semantics.

Semantically the code is fine and feel free to run it via a screen reader to check :)

Top Bottom