HTML Newsletter Generator Premium Template [Paid] [Deleted]

Brent W

BamaStangGuy submitted a new resource:

HTML Newsletter Generator Premium Template - A high quality professionally designed template for the HTML Newsletter Generator

This is a premium template for the HTML Newsletter Generator add-on. This template currently supports featured threads, threads and the resource manager. More support will come later for attachments, XenForo Media Gallery and the Showcase Manager.

You can preview the style live here: http://www.bamastangguy.com/xfnewsletter

Colors...

Read more about this resource...

what's the difference between this add-on and your other $50 HTML newsletter add-on??

I see what you are saying. This is simply a new template for the other add-on. The other add-on comes with a different template that was free and modified by me. This one was designed specifically for the content that the add-on generates.

Looks good, still need to do something with the "web version" link.

can we direct it to an online HML version of the newsletter for people who want to read it online?

It looks nice-real nice.

I was just thinking some people want to see it online too. Why not.

Good work!

I will check it out, but it's like $50 upfront, then per mailing....
The XF one works...for free.

I send out one newsletter to 11,000 members about every two weeks, not too often.

The one thing I miss on this thing is the ability to save a newsletter and schedule a mailing...
That way I don't have to do it manually...

I will check it out, but it's like $50 upfront, then per mailing....
The XF one works...for free.

I send out one newsletter to 11,000 members about every two weeks, not too often.

The one thing I miss on this thing is the ability to save a newsletter and schedule a mailing...
That way I don't have to do it manually...

We send out 300-400k emails a month right now and it costs us less than 30 dollars a month. Amazon SES is very cheap.

Hello,

I don't receive the link to download yesterday update.

Receive to "HTML Newsletter Generator Add-on" but not to "HTML Newsletter Generator Premium Template"

Thanks,
Vitor

Top Bottom