HTML Newsletter Generator - Keep Members Coming Back [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see a readme in the .zip I just downloaded - has this been removed? I'm totally clueless about how to sync up a sendy.co list with our xenforo new registrants. Is this a manual process (without *******)?

Yea this is a manual process if you are not using the Sendy Integrate add-on.

I'm having two issues on the newsletter, probably just my fault-
Here they are:

1. The "Web Version" link is not working and is not sending people to a web version of the newsletter

hm_newsletter_logo-gif.96676

Recent Posts | Your Account Web Version

and
2. The unsubscribe link is not working:

Contact Us | Unsubscribe

Can you help me with these please?

Thank you very much!

So the web version link is fixed, what about the unsubscribe link? Is that fixed too? That is very important to my users.

So the web version link is fixed, what about the unsubscribe link? Is that fixed too? That is very important to my users.
When you use XenForo to send out the email, there is no unsubscribe link. The link does go to their privacy section where they can opt out of admin emails however.

The link is not going to the privacy area, it is going nowhere. That is what I need to fix please.

No. It has:

Code:
<td align="center">
                            <p class="lead">
                            <a href="{$xenOptions.boardUrl}/find-new/posts?recent=1?utm_source=newsletter_1&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign={$campaign}">{xen:phrase recent_posts}</a> | 
                            <a href="{$xenOptions.boardUrl}/account/?utm_source=newsletter_1&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign={$campaign}">{xen:phrase your_account}</a> 
                            {xen:raw $webversionstart}{xen:phrase bamastangguy_webversion}{xen:raw $webversionend}
                        </td>

where does the line you quoted go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom