XF 1.3 HTML+CSS page in Xenforo?

So I have an html page, with a style.css along with it. How can I implement it into Xenforo as a page? I tried putting the HTML code into a Node/Create a Page... but it just screwed up the formatting terrible.

What can I do?

First you need to not include any html outside of the <body> of your document because when inserting the html into the html area of a page node since xenforo will already be including all of that, you will then if your page still looks messed up need to modify some of the css so that your page will fit within the page content area of xf without breaking shtuff.

First you need to not include any html outside of the <body> of your document because when inserting the html into the html area of a page node since xenforo will already be including all of that, you will then if your page still looks messed up need to modify some of the css so that your page will fit within the page content area of xf without breaking shtuff.

Where exactly to I implement the style.css at?

Style.css

Code:
/* CSS Document */

body{
    background-color:#0c0c0c;
    font-family:"Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans Unicode", "Lucida Sans", "DejaVu Sans", Verdana, sans-serif;
}

.container{
    width:960px;
    margin:0px auto;
    color:#FFF;
}

.rounded{
    border-radius:12px;
}

.padding{
    padding: 10px 25px;
}