HTML BBCode (permission protected) [Deleted]

Luke is there any possibility you could add support for Showcase and the own tab custom field Bob implemented?

I have found a conflict between this addon and Custom Fields by Waindigo

When parsehtml is enabled, no custom fields show in posts. As soon as it is disabled the custom fields show up again

@Luke F is there any way to fix this so both addons work at the same time?

Thanks

Wrap the HTML between the BBCode [parsehtml]your_html_here[/parsehtml]

You mean the html source code? IF so, it's not what I want.
I would like to import this table (see screenshot) with this format (so <td> and <tr>) into a post
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2015-10-07 15-32-14.webp
    Screenshot from 2015-10-07 15-32-14.webp
    54 KB · Views: 16
I would like to import this table (see screenshot) with this format (so <td> and <tr>) into a post
Thank you.
In which case you will need the source code (easily copyable via a browser "view source" menu), not just copy of the page as rendered by the browser.

Thank you.
Yes this is the HTML source code in your example. The addon generates the HTML code between the BBCode. That's it.

In which case you will need the source code (easily copyable via a browser "view source" menu), not just copy of the page as rendered by the browser.
Partly true. You can copy the HTML source code, but you will not have the specific layout (CSS).

but you will not have the specific layout (CSS).

..and this is exactly what I'm looking for.
(on other board, for example ipb, if I cut/paste a table from a web page the format is kept)
Thanks all for clarification.

..and this is exactly what I'm looking for.
(on other board, for example ipb, if I cut/paste a table from a web page the format is kept)
Thanks all for clarification.
The tab;e format is kept, but not the CSS.

What I mentioned will keep the table format layout in the same way as IPB, but as Axel B says, NOT the CSS which is more to do with the colours, sizes etc.

But you will have the row, cell and column layout.

The tab;e format is kept, but not the CSS.

What I mentioned will keep the table format layout in the same way as IPB, but as Axel B says, NOT the CSS which is more to do with the colours, sizes etc.

But you will have the row, cell and column layout.

Yes, I got it
The CSS in that case isn't important, but keeping the format is.
Thanks again.

Am I in over my head here? Would I get this add-on to allow a special privileged user to be able to put their advertising within their post? If so, how do they do it? Like this: wrap their html with [parsehtml]your_html_here[/parsehtml] ?

Am I in over my head here? Would I get this add-on to allow a special privileged user to be able to put their advertising within their post? If so, how do they do it? Like this: wrap their html with [parsehtml]your_html_here[/parsehtml] ?
That is how it works.

Well you could, but that could be done without HTML.

I use this for constructing articles, you couls also use it to construct a static home page using HTML5

Well you could, but that could be done without HTML.

I use this for constructing articles, you couls also use it to construct a static home page using HTML5
I see, How would one put ads in their post without this add-on? I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for a car dealership's web page expert to post some ads into their own post.

I see, How would one put ads in their post without this add-on? I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for a car dealership's web page expert to post some ads into their own post.

They would just have an image with a link. You can have both via the icons above the text editor.

First insert the image, then select it and insert the URL.

featured-product.webp

Last edited:
Of course if they anted something other than a banner with link, e.g. formatted html then yes, they'd need the addon, but you could allow them the image and then also some normal text with other links as with any normal post.

Top Bottom