HTML BBCode (permission protected) [Deleted]

You have to buy it. It's now a paid addon and all incompatibility issues have been fixed in this version.

Hi Darkimmortal

When the HTML BBCode is installed the tags Walimex and bælg look like this in the posts:

[TAG=d2FsaW1leA==]Walimex[/TAG]
[TAG=YsOmbGc=]bælg[/TAG]

After I uninstalled the HTML BBCode everything works as it should.

All the best
Morten

I'm assuming that comes from the 'Auto Tag' feature, which seems to work fine with the latest version of this addon (1.0.4)

Please PM me the email address used for payment or your paypal transaction id and I'll get the latest version resent to you :)

I've tried to purchase this and just get the following message when I try and click on purchase:

http://darkcart.weeaboo.com/?item=3

The connection has timed out
The server at darkcart.weeaboo.com is taking too long to respond.
I can't seem to be able to connect to the site for purchasing this.

My server has been down all night (the joys of sleeping through downtime and hoping it goes away :p), hopefully I will have it sorted in the next couple of hours

Edit: Or not... mysterious network issues

Issued payment. Transaction ID 822717057S8849502 Thought I would be given a chance to download it. Message afterwards said it would be emailed to me. That was 12 hours ago. Still waiting....

You should have it now, if not please PM me the email address you used for payment

Sorry for the bother, past 48 hours with my server have been a nightmare!

Almost certainly no I'm afraid, but similar code edits could probably be applied as with the XenPorta support. I'll look into it.
Hi, I just bought this and it works great. However, the XenPorta support seems to no longer be valid, there is no Custom.php in library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/. I downloaded the latest version to check if it was just my version, but not even the new version comes with it. How do you get the parsehtml tag to work in a article in XenPorta when Custom.php does not exist?

Hi, I just bought this and it works great. However, the XenPorta support seems to no longer be valid, there is no Custom.php in library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/. I downloaded the latest version to check if it was just my version, but not even the new version comes with it. How do you get the parsehtml tag to work in a article in XenPorta when Custom.php does not exist?

I've just downloaded the latest version 1.5.3b and it does come with that file :/

I've just downloaded the latest version 1.5.3b and it does come with that file :/
Hmm, that's odd. I redownloaded the file through another browser and it came through with a few more files. I'll try again, if I don't respond after this message everything should be okay.

There is a way to have a Library that will also work with this mod so you can have html in it plus search, plus what's new, plus normal styles comment posts below an article etc etc etc and it doesn't use an addon at all except for this html one...I have nearly finished creating it all in a new site build that I am doing on my local PC and when I do I will post what you need to do here on XF.

Google Checkout and Skrill/Moneybookers are now available as an alternative to Paypal for payment :)

Top Bottom