HTML BBCode (permission protected) [Deleted]

In the future, could you be so kind and please use an alternative to Paypal ?

(Sure, keep using it. But an alternative such as Google Checkout works too)

@Darkimmortal This isn't working for me, it doesn't show the object/iframe I am tryimg to embed with the parsehtml tags, though it does shot the [ CENTER ] tags that are automatically made.

@Darkimmortal This isn't working for me, it doesn't show the object/iframe I am tryimg to embed with the parsehtml tags, though it does shot the [ CENTER ] tags that are automatically made.
It stopped working for me too. Just shows a blank spot.

Can you give me an example of the HTML you are using?

It's a simple iframe, why wouldn't it work? <iframe>. It doesn't work for -ANY- HTML no matter what.

Do the [parsehtml] tags appear along with the raw html, or does nothing at all appear?

If it is the former, please ensure you have assigned the permissions correctly, and also try making Administrator the primary group on your account rather than a secondary one.

It stopped working for me too. Just shows a blank spot.

I thought that you got the conflict resolved and that everything was working? Can you give me a screenshot or is literally nothing appearing?

Do the [parsehtml] tags appear along with the raw html, or does nothing at all appear?

If it is the former, please ensure you have assigned the permissions correctly, and also try making Administrator the primary group on your account rather than a secondary one.

I thought that you got the conflict resolved and that everything was working? Can you give me a screenshot or is literally nothing appearing?
NVM it's working for me again. *scratches head*

Just want to inform you that when this add-on is installed the XenTag will not work correctly.
Thought you were interested.

All the best
Morten

Just want to inform you that when this add-on is installed the XenTag will not work correctly.
Thought you were interested.

All the best
Morten

Could you please explain the problem? I've not used XenTag until now, but it appears to function correctly with this addon enabled

Hi Darkimmortal

When the HTML BBCode is installed the tags Walimex and bælg look like this in the posts:

[TAG=d2FsaW1leA==]Walimex[/TAG]
[TAG=YsOmbGc=]bælg[/TAG]

After I uninstalled the HTML BBCode everything works as it should.

All the best
Morten

Oh that may be the problem. I just can't figure out how to get the latest version. It has not been e-mailed to me and I can not download from the add-on page. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom