HTML BBCode (permission protected) [Deleted]

Screenshot_31.webp

This shows at the top of every post and on every page when using this add-on. It is on every template and even basic xenforo template. Can you tell me how to fix this?

This add-on can work with the Resources manager, it just needs a single file to be edited by hand.

Open the file: library - XenResource - ViewPublic - Resource - Description.php

And replace its content with the following.
PHP:
<?php

class XenResource_ViewPublic_Resource_Description extends XenForo_ViewPublic_Base
{
    public function renderHtml()
    {
        XenForo_Application::set('view', $this);

$formatter = Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Formatter_Ritsu::create('Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Formatter_Ritsu', array('view' => $this));
        $bbCodeParser = new Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Parser($formatter);
        $bbCodeOptions = array(
            'states' => array(
                'viewAttachments' => $this->_params['canViewImages']
            ),
            'showSignature' => false
        );

$this->_params['update']['messageHtml'] = Dark_ParseHTML_ViewPublic_Helper_Message::getBbCodeWrapper(
            $this->_params['update'], $bbCodeParser, $bbCodeOptions
        );

}
}

Be sure to back up that file and use this edit at your own risk :)

Any way to make this work on "preview" mode and not just after you make the official post?

I have been using this for years and never have a problem with it...it is a great addon and I believe an html option with specific user permissions should be core xf

Hi, it appears that when enabled that it is affecting the jquery functions on the forum. The html works a treat just an issue causing the jquery functions to not work. I have version 1.08 of your plugin and xenforo v1.5.14.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Top Bottom