1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you implement wallpaper sharing in XenForo?

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by cmeinck, Mar 23, 2012.

1. cmeinck

cmeinck Well-Known Member

I know that the resource manager is coming, but not sure it that's idea for sharing wallpapers. Does anyone have any suggestions on what third-party add-ons might work and/or if you'd use something like Resource Manager for this task?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

2. Thiel

Thiel Member

Hey man I just want to give you a heads up, that you should have made this thread here: XenForo Questions and Support.
    As for your question not sure maybe upload for something? (If this is not the answer then I don't know)

loki13 likes this.
  3. cmeinck

My mistake, if a mod could move to the proper forum category, that would be great.

4. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

You could show a preview image uploaded and resized to fit, the option is there to show full sized images in posts. And offer the full-sized download as a ZIP archive.

5. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

You don't even really have to do that, with images in posts...you can drag and drop it to your desktop, right click -> save image as, or right click view image location and drag and drop it to your desktop.

6. cmeinck

I need some type of repository. Sure they can be handled in threads, but I need something akin to a gallery.