XF 2.2 How to update old post after migration?

Dkf

Links do not need to be changed. (Do not require search and replace)

Donwload Add-on "Resave Posts All"...
He does not do anything :(

I guess you want to update old messages to embed media links correct ?
How many messages are concerned ? Roughly...

If you manually edit and save one of them, media link is embedded ?

This is probably the best solution to your problem.
You have to find the right regex to retrieve only the video ID from the link.

From this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux6zXguiqxM
...to this
[MEDIA=youtube]ux6zXguiqxM[/MEDIA]

Unfortunately I don't know much about regex but someone will come by shortly to provide you with the correct one, maybe @AndyB?

This is probably the best solution to your problem.
You have to find the right regex to retrieve only the video ID from the link.

From this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux6zXguiqxM
...to this
[MEDIA=youtube]ux6zXguiqxM[/MEDIA]

Unfortunately I don't know much about regex but someone will come by shortly to provide you with the correct one, maybe @AndyB?
I would like to leave full url. Because Tapatalk doesn't understand [media=youtube][/media]

So why are your users still using Tapatalk instead of PWA or a simple browser on their mobile phone ?
Sorry, I'm going a bit off topic, but it would be easier to solve your problem... Tapatalk is useless with the latest versions of XenForo!

So why are your users still using Tapatalk instead of PWA or a simple browser on their mobile phone ?
Sorry, I'm going a bit off topic, but it would be easier to solve your problem... Tapatalk is useless with the latest versions of XenForo!
PWA off does not work.
I need ssl certificate :)

I have HTTPS from CloudFlare, but PWA request real ssl certificate

Well I'm surprised by this answer, my previous forum under XF2.2.10 used Cloudflare for HTTPS too and PWA worked correctly. You make me doubt all of a sudden but I would put my hand in the fire that it worked very well !

If I'm wrong, and even if your forum uses Cloudflare for HTTPS, still install a free SSL certificate (Let's Encrypt maybe) on your server.
Ok, I admit that it's a little beyond me, I'm sorry I can't help you more, but give it a try.

Top Bottom