How to tell if I have Zend Optimizer installed on my Debian LAMP server?

CTXMedia

I've got Zend with Ioncube loader that comes with PHP, but does anyone know how to check whether I have Zend Optimizer installed?

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Thanks Shamil - they both show I have Zend installed, as I mentioned in my OP - but it's the Zend Optimizer I need, and just wondered if there's a way to tell if that's installed too?

Cheers,
Shaun :D

Can you post a link to a phpinfo file you have? They should both show the Zend Optimizer as being installed. Alternatively, you could test to see if it is installed?

http://www.cyclechat.net/info.php
smile.png

Installed.

You can download the runtime from Zend.com - but I had to disable APC as ZendOptimizer.so has its own caching and Apache2 wouldn't run with both enabled.

For future reference - for anyone who wants to know if they have ZendOptimizer installed - here's a screenshot of the line that confirms it (otherwise it'll likely say something like Ioncube loader):

Optimizer.webp

Cheers,
Shaun

Installed.

You can download the runtime from Zend.com - but I had to disable APC as ZendOptimizer.so has its own caching and Apache2 wouldn't run with both enabled.

For future reference - for anyone who wants to know if they have ZendOptimizer installed - here's a screenshot of the line that confirms it (otherwise it'll likely say something like Ioncube loader):

View attachment 9578

Cheers,
Shaun

Zend Optimizer does not perform op-code or byte caching.

I've probably misread that about caching - I know they weren't compatible though and had to disable APC to get ZendOptimizer to load/work.

Someone has suggested installing eAccelerator as an alternative to APC, which I'll possibly try later this evening. :)

Top Bottom