How to separate every post in thread view?

No one answer :(

This is what i have in extra.css template though you can probably do this via style properties. You probably won't need to set the padding as i have done though i am sure they are set that way because of a few add-ons i have installed.

Code:
.messageList .message {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/your-gradient-image.png") repeat-x scroll center bottom #F7F7F7 !important;
    border: 1px solid #D5D4D4 !important;
    border-radius: 4px 4px 4px 4px;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
    padding-bottom: 15px !important;
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-right: 10px;
    padding-top: 10px;
}

This is what i have in extra.css template though you can probably do this via style properties. You probably won't need to set the padding as i have done though i am sure they are set that way because of a few add-ons i have installed.

Code:
.messageList .message {
    background: url("@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/your-gradient-image.png") repeat-x scroll center bottom #F7F7F7 !important;
    border: 1px solid #D5D4D4 !important;
    padding-bottom: 15px !important;
    padding-left: 10px;
    padding-right: 10px;
    padding-top: 10px;
}
Using Flexile Dark.
Background doesn't fit.
An tips?

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    27 KB · Views: 27
Using Flexile Dark.
Background doesn't fit.
An tips?

You'll have to change the background: hex value #F7F7F7 to another value probably try this #2a2a2a

But you will probably be best removing the code following code i provided and let the background inherit from the flexille styling

Code:

Kindly look at here: http://www.phcorner.net/threads/uat-pang-butas-still-working.44330/
My css:
.messageList .message {
background: url("styles/flexiledark/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") repeat-x scroll center bottom #2a2a2a !important;
border: 1px solid #2a2a2a !important;
}

Adjust your border colour if your wanting to promentely visually show separate postings to a dark value.

How about adding gradient on top also?

That is possible but would require additional time which I unfortunately haven't got to go and test since i'm currently working on a style. I'll let someone else takeover from this and they'll be able to guide you into accomplishing this. :)

Top Bottom