How to remove the Login/Signup tab from the top

• Thread starter Thread starter bogus
  • Start date Start date
B

bogus

Well, still trying.... I want to remove just the Login/Signup Tab from the top and add it to the navigation.

I figured "almost" out how to add a new Tab to the navigation but i dont know how i can remove the upper on. The Pulldown shall be still working, its just the tab from the top i want to get rid off...

Maybe i just have to change any class in login_bar Template?

Merci
btw.. Is it in any way possible not to "blur" (this opacity Effect) the "Log in or Sign up" Button if i add it to the navbar?

The Problem i have is that everything is under that effect and most of the my user dont know how to close the Pulldown Login Field. Most just get it by random if clicking twice its closing...

Maybe a Cancel Button in the Pulldown would help but i dont know .. well i know how to add one but not what to use for it....

Merci
btw.. Is it in any way possible not to "blur" (this opacity Effect) the "Log in or Sign up" Button if i add it to the navbar?

The Problem i have is that everything is under that effect and most of the my user dont know how to close the Pulldown Login Field. Most just get it by random if clicking twice its closing...

Maybe a Cancel Button in the Pulldown would help but i dont know .. well i know how to add one but not what to use for it....

I think you want this:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Overlays and Tooltips -> Overlay Mask Opacity

Top Bottom