XF 1.2 How to remove site name from forum and portal view?

QenTox

Site-Name.webp
I know, this can be done in Basic Board Information, but that is no good for me. As I want to have the site name used in all emails. Any other way I can accomplish this?

Perfect, thanks a lot! Now I need to do the same for Portal (XenPorta). I guess all I need to do is change .forum_list for something else, but don't know what yet...

Perfect, thanks a lot! Now I need to do the same for Portal (XenPorta). I guess all I need to do is change .forum_list for something else, but don't know what yet...
Try, Add one of the following to the EXTRA.css template:
.EWRporta_Portal .titleBar {
display: none; }

or

.EWRporta_Portal .titleBar h1 {
font-size: 0px; }

@QenTox, just out of curiosity, how's XenPorta working for you in 1.2. Are you having any issues with that beta Jaxel posted?
You know to be honest I never feel confident using Jaxel's add-ons. When I see, that many members post bugs, issues and they seems to be very often not adressed, that makes me sad. He is making some excellent add-ons, but they lack support unfortunately :(

I can say it is running well, but XenPorta really needs to come with some kind of manual :) For example look at this screen:

XenPorta-Options.webp
Don't really know what I should tick here and what it will cause (affect) then. I know when I tick Index (index > portal) I get a bunch of errors :)

Untick Break Out of Content Container in XenPorta options.
That did it for me! :)Thanks a lot! ;)

@QenTox, there is a XenPorta User Guide and FAQ.

You can read a bit more about the Globalized Custom Layouts here in the FAQ. I have the Index one ticked. What this allows me to do is add another layout type in Layouts called Index (there's already one called Portal). The Portal one I've set up for my front page, showing all of the blocks I want in the sidebar and the RecentNews block in the middle for promoted stories. The Index one is used on the Forums page, which shows all of the forums in the middle (as you would expect) and all of the blocks in the sidebar which replicate those shown on the portal page.

Top Bottom