1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 How to remove / diminish the space at the left hand side of the website ??

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by James Jimmy, Jul 9, 2015.

1. James Jimmy

James Jimmy Member

Could anyone help,to show / tell me on which settings to go at the admin panel,to diminish / remove the "HUGE SPACE" at the left hand-side of the website between "share this page " and the "low breadcrumb" at the footer.

Name of the website www.forumhuru.com

Thank you !!
  2. Dylan V

Dylan V Well-Known Member

You're talking about that?

If this is the case, you can't really. The only way is to fill the sidebar to fill the empty space or reduce the section to the right of the image to reduce the space.
  3. James Jimmy

James Jimmy Member

yeah I'm talking about that. @Dylan V I did my update yesterday and that's how it turned out to be,but before it was like this Forumhuru !! I just forgot the location of such settings at the admin panel
  4. James Jimmy

James Jimmy Member

Any help on my above tittle :cry::cry::cry::cry: ??
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's not possible.

The page content is in two columns and one of them is significantly shorter/longer than the other.

Either add more content to the shorter column, or remove content from the longer column.

Unless the style you're using has some setting to deal with it (such as a scrolling pane), in which case you will have to ask in the dedicated resource thread.
  6. James Jimmy

James Jimmy Member