XF 1.2 How to publish new thread post into facebook/twitter/google+ fan page ?

ngannguyen

Dear all,
Normally, If we want to publish/share a new thread into facebook/twitter/google+, it appears on facebook/twitter/google+ personal page, not fan page.
Are there any solutions to directly publish/share a new thread into facebook/twitter/google+ fan page ?

Thanks so much,
Ngan.

No, this add-on supports to share on personal page, not fan page, and it supports facebook & twitter only.

Thanks,
Ngan.
That's wrong. The add-on supports publish to Facebook Page and Group. Google+ only has moments api for now so it's not efficient enough to publish contents to Google+.

That's wrong. The add-on supports publish to Facebook Page and Group. Google+ only has moments api for now so it's not efficient enough to publish contents to Google+.
How about fan page ?
I used your add-on, it's good. But, something I am confused, most traffic comes from twitter, not facebook, I created a fan page but I could not find the way to publish content to facebook fan page.
Please give your instructions.

Thanks,
Ngan.

How about fan page ?
I used your add-on, it's good. But, something I am confused, most traffic comes from twitter, not facebook, I created a fan page but I could not find the way to publish content to facebook fan page.
Please give your instructions.

Thanks,
Ngan.
You can choose Facebook Page in AdminCP for auto-share. Or you can click the "your timeline" link in full reply form to choose to publish to Facebook Page. Please start a conversation at https://xfrocks.com if you need detail instruction.

Top Bottom