How to Node Permissions

Kieran | OP

Hello,

I would like someone to help me with an issue I am facing with Node Permissions.
Is there any way I can private posts made by other people but Staff Members, | Sticked and Pinned content is kept.

For Example:

I've gone into the settings to change it so Registered users can only see content and their posts but this doesn't work.
If someone could help or tell me where I can sort this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kieran

If by posts you mean threads, the standard permissions will do that.

Set the Post replies permission for the Registered user group for the node to No.

If by posts you mean threads, the standard permissions will do that.

Set the Post replies permission for the Registered user group for the node to No.

The issue is I want users to be able to only reply to their posts in the node permission and other users to create a post but not be able to reply to others. So I didn't know if I needed a specific add-on for this.

That would require custom development.
Is there any add-ons that will allow users to only see staff posts and sticky or pinned posts, and then not have access to see other users posts. I've tried to edit the settings for the node permissions, and they only offer completely blocking all content in that section or unblocking it all.

Top Bottom