1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 How to move the secondary content block?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by sbj, Jan 20, 2015.

1. sbj

sbj Well-Known Member

Appearance->Styles->"your style"->Style properties->Building Blocks->Secondary Content

Is there a way to move the secondary content block some pixels up or down through style properties?
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Play around with the margins until you get your desired result.
    sbj likes this.
  3. sbj

sbj Well-Known Member

I did but if I do this, the links of the secondary bar on top each forum gets moved away, too.

I am trying to move a secondary block integrated in thread_view by an add-on. If I add a margin, it affects that bar somehow. Those phrases (not the bar itself, the words "Mark Forums Read, ..., New Posts") are moved too.

I tried to find that secondary block in the template of the add-on itself, but couldn't find it. Thought maybe through style properties which are applied to this can help me.
  4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You'll need to post in the add-on thread for support, then. You'll likely need to use custom and specific CSS, though.
    sbj likes this.
  5. sbj

sbj Well-Known Member

Yeah, should do that then.