• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to make Hot Chocolate.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
All of British humour?

It varies from program to program, it's not like it's all the same.

Ironically Mr Bean is about the lowest form of humour there is; slapstick and farce.

Kevin

Ironically Mr Bean is about the lowest form of humour there is; slapstick and farce.
Sadly, thanks to that horrible movie a few years ago, Mr. Bean is the only major exposure to British comedy that many of my fellow Americans have been exposed to. :(

jmurrayhead

All of British humour?

ah! Don't take it so seriously...I'm just taking a dig at the British based off of a stereotype...much like all the people who have taken a dig at us Americans on here...only in a more playful, non-hateful way :)

I probably wouldn't enjoy it now. The last time I watched Mr. Bean I was in 8th grade. So about 12-13 years ago.

EQnoble

But what if I don't have an automatic 'stream' cup?
Time to take apart a slot car , grab the motor and hook it up to a cylinder and calibrate the speed...or make your own mini-whipper.

The cup is an awesome concept though....how much was that?

Edrondol

Time to take apart a slot car , grab the motor and hook it up to a cylinder and calibrate the speed...or make your own mini-whipper.

The cup is an awesome concept though....how much was that?
$19. I got 2. One for me to show off at work and the other for my mother-in-law who drinks coffee but has arthritis so bad she has a hard time stirring in her creamer.

physicspirate

All of British humour?

I love mr bean haha. Growing up I only had one tv channel in the house, CBC. Mr. bean came on the tube around christmas for weeks, and I loved it. I think it even ran every sunday, but im not sure.

F

Floris

You motivated me to consider adding a non-metal spoon in the microwave so when I put my nessae powder chocolate thingy in a mug with milk, all i have to do is turn on the microwave for 1,5 minutes.