XF 1.4 How to make a rotating banner box responsive

wardsweb

I have a program that rotates banners. Can I put this script into a table and make the table responsive or is there another way to make this script resize? Here is the script:

Code:
<script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript'>
            <!--
                   if (!document.phpAds_used) document.phpAds_used = ',';
                   phpAds_random = new String (Math.random()); phpAds_random = phpAds_random.substring(2,11);

document.write ("<" + "script language='JavaScript' type='text/javascript' src='");
                   document.write ("http://www.audiokarma.org/ads/adjs.php?n=" + phpAds_random);
                   document.write ("&amp;what=zone:1");
                   document.write ("&amp;exclude=" + document.phpAds_used);
                   if (document.referrer)
                      document.write ("&amp;referer=" + escape(document.referrer));
                   document.write ("'><" + "/script>");
                //-->
            </script>

Last edited:

wardsweb

A lot of views but no answers or even questions. Is this not possible, the post header isn't phrased correctly or is this the wrong forum?

wardsweb

Is it possible to add a width and height parameter to the above code? I could then use two separate scripts for the different sizes.

Dylan V

You can do this without JavaScript. It is possible to do this with CSS, but I need more info on what you want to do exactly.

wardsweb

No resolution has been found yet. Hoping Dylan can come up with something that will resize this just like putting banners in the sidebar are automatically resized.