How to Keep the max width set @300pxls, for all embedded images?:

CritiKiL

In order to maintain a bordered mobile-view experience, how can I make sure that all embedded thread/post images are no larger than 300pixels WIDTH? Not talking about uploaded, but embedded images. For example this image (embedded) is larger than 300pixels 'wide':

mobileweb1.png

I would want images to show as only 300pixels 'wide' Maximum, because if viewing through a mobile skin this would stretch the page of the mobile-view...

Ok, this works for all template 'except' the mobile-view template ;-(. I've put the same code into the EXTRA.css for that template as well and nothing changes. Any ideas? I'm using the XFS Mobile skin template...

file_mobileviewimagestretchingborder2.png
file_mobileviewimagestretchingborder1.png

Check the CSS used for that style.

I had a look at your site but I found it impossible to find the style switcher.

If you can link to a thread with an image for that style I may be able to help.

Check the CSS used for that style.

I had a look at your site but I found it impossible to find the style switcher.

If you can link to a thread with an image for that style I may be able to help.
Style-Switcher is only for Registered members and is in their membercard and profile area, but here is the link for you:
http://sck-mobile.com/community/index.php?misc/style&redirect=/community/index.php

After you switch to 'mobile-view' then here is a thread link with a large image:
http://sck-mobile.com/community/index.php?threads/new-mobile-web-now-for-all-other-smartphones.2772/

Add to EXTRA.css:

Code:
.bbCodeImage {
max-width: 300px !important;
}
Brogan, please forgive me. When I'm not signed in this code does nothing, but when I did sign in it works perfectly! Honest mistake as I did not know the state of being online or off would make any difference with the changes.

Now, is there a way to just make all images take this action 'without having to sign in?' Or maybe I should just make the forum unviewable without registering/loging in? ;-) And, Thank you once again ;)

I know Jake, but those two side-by-side pics above is actually with the code on both styles and when not signed in. It was only when I decided to sign in and 'see' that I noticed the code worked all along. So I just changed the group permissions for non-registered's to not see a users posts and that way they won't see the enlarged files unless they register/login, which at that point the code would be working. It's strange but that's what's going on. This is how it looks when signed in now, so I'm happy though:

file_mobileviewimagestretchingborder3.png
file_mobileviewimagestretchingborder4.png

Top Bottom