How to hide tooltips to guests?

W.D

Hi,

I'm currently trying to make my forum fully private for our clients, Simply all usernames/avatars will be hidden to guests.

I've already completed most but I have an issue in "thread_list_item" where by the tooltip is exposing user information and so far I haven't found a way to remove this without screwing the titles up, titles will still have to show.

This is the code I haven't worked out:

Code:
<a href="{xen:link "threads{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', '/unread'}", $thread}"
           title="{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', {xen:phrase go_to_first_unread_message}}"
           class="{xen:if $thread.hasPreview, PreviewTooltip}"
           data-previewUrl="{xen:if $thread.hasPreview, {xen:link threads/preview, $thread}}">{xen:helper wrap, $thread.title, 50}</a>

Does anybody have an idea how I can go about this? I'm no coder sadly so pretty stuck.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Worked it out this can be closed/trashed.

If anybody else has this issue here's my fix which appears to work without any flaws.

Code:
<a href="{xen:link "threads{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', '/unread'}", $thread}"
         title="{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', {xen:phrase go_to_first_unread_message}}"
         {xen:link $thread}">{xen:helper wrap, $thread.title, 50}</a>

Last edited:
Top Bottom