1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to hide tooltips to guests?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by W.D, Sep 7, 2014.

1. W.D

W.D Active Member

Hi,

I'm currently trying to make my forum fully private for our clients, Simply all usernames/avatars will be hidden to guests.

I've already completed most but I have an issue in "thread_list_item" where by the tooltip is exposing user information and so far I haven't found a way to remove this without screwing the titles up, titles will still have to show.

This is the code I haven't worked out:

Code:
    <a href="{xen:link "threads{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', '/unread'}", $thread}"
               title="{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', {xen:phrase go_to_first_unread_message}}"
               class="{xen:if $thread.hasPreview, PreviewTooltip}"
               data-previewUrl="{xen:if $thread.hasPreview, {xen:link threads/preview, $thread}}">{xen:helper wrap, $thread.title, 50}</a>
    Does anybody have an idea how I can go about this? I'm no coder sadly so pretty stuck.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Worked it out this can be closed/trashed.

If anybody else has this issue here's my fix which appears to work without any flaws.

Code:
    <a href="{xen:link "threads{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', '/unread'}", $thread}"
             title="{xen:if '{$thread.isNew} AND {$thread.haveReadData}', {xen:phrase go_to_first_unread_message}}"
             {xen:link $thread}">{xen:helper wrap, $thread.title, 50}</a>

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014