XF 1.1 How to have post count in Thread view?

Sorry to jump on this thread, new to the forum and XF. I'm trying to do the same thing and have message count, likes and home page link ticked in Message Elements. However, the changes don't seem to have any impact on the forum itself.

Any advice appreciated :)

Sorry to jump on this thread, new to the forum and XF. I'm trying to do the same thing and have message count, likes and home page link ticked in Message Elements. However, the changes don't seem to have any impact on the forum itself.

Any advice appreciated :)

There are no other relevant settings outside of:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Message Elements

Make sure you are editing the same style that you are viewing. Also try reverting this template if it is customized:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> message_user_info

Thanks Jake...I actually just came back to looking at this again and figured out why it wasn't working.

Basically, I had opened up a demo forum to see something, and the ACP for that opened up over the one for my actual site. So I was updating the demo but viewing the actual forum. Oops! This is going to be a long ride...lol

Thanks Jake...I actually just came back to looking at this again and figured out why it wasn't working.

Basically, I had opened up a demo forum to see something, and the ACP for that opened up over the one for my actual site. So I was updating the demo but viewing the actual forum. Oops! This is going to be a long ride...lol
Lol you are great :)

Top Bottom