XF 1.3 How to find out all the members who posted in a thread?

easiii

Is there a easy way to find all the members who posted in a thread? We have a lot of contests, and we need to extract all the username of our members...
If doing it by copy/paste each user name at a time, its a very time consuming task, is there a quick way to find the people who posted in a thread?

Damn...Was hoping to find a way to do this without a plugin...... :(*
I don't know what members have to post in the threads - is it simply to post and all those who have posted are enter into the contest? Or is there more to it than that? If it's simply this, then you could create a contest thread with a poll with the question "Do you want to enter the contest?" and answers of Yes and No and make the poll public. You can then see all those who vote in the poll quite easily. Of course those who don't vote won't get entered, nor will those who vote for No. ;)

I don't know what members have to post in the threads - is it simply to post and all those who have posted are enter into the contest? Or is there more to it than that? If it's simply this, then you could create a contest thread with a poll with the question "Do you want to enter the contest?" and answers of Yes and No and make the poll public. You can then see all those who vote in the poll quite easily. Of course those who don't vote won't get entered, nor will those who vote for No. ;)
That's a good idea. The members just need to post " I want to join this contest " .....Basically I just need a quick way to find all the names of the members who posted in this thread ( I don't care what they post, I just want their username). Thank you for the idea.

Top Bottom