How to embed this video

Do you have King Kovifors BBcode manager? If you do I am working out the bbcode for it right now...I will be using
Code:
[mit]mitw-01375-school-of-sci-simons-math-09dec2010[/mit]
until I can/someone else can figure out how to do replacement for it to autmatically parse the embed bbcode when http://mitworld.mit.edu/video/ is recognized in a string. You can manually get this from the embed code right after the &flv= when you look at it from their site. It's a start at least.

Ohh Im sorry I was asking if the look was ok for you(you can always change the image later....I will upload the bbcode right now..
I see. is it possible to grab the first frame of the video as image?
I look at your thread and the image looks blurry. Maybe we can find something more high def and make it looks better.

Yup...any image can be added...i just whipped one up in seconds to iterate that...It can grab the generated image from their site as well, the bbcode would just need an option {}, i figured this was less stuff to manually get for now until this can be worked out to auto parse the embed when someone types in a mit video address.

you can go in the replacement html and find the image located at the xenxero server and point it at any image...if your asking me to make an image for it myself I can do that as well...but I need to eat first. Just let me know.

Top Bottom