XF 1.4 How to deny some users to enter a node?

Betclever

Hello,

How to deny some users to enter a node?

In fact, I made a VIP section node and I want to let appears the node for everyone but deny access to some users.

How can I do this please?

Thanks.

In the node's permissions, revoke it for the user groups you don't want to view it. Alternatively, make it a private node and grant access only to the user groups you want to view it.

Hello Maru,

In fact, I want to let the node visible for everyone but just deny access so the user will receive this "you don't have permissions...".
Private is the same thing of problem no?

If I'm understanding you correctly, you just want to keep people from replying, but still let them view it. If that's the case, simply revoke the ability to make replies in the node's permissions.

No,

The node must be visible and members who are not VIP members can't enter in the node but can view the node but can't enter.

Sorry, I can do better, English is not my mothertongue but I want to let visible the node but grant access to some users...

Yes I know how to do this but I don't want to revoke the ability to view the node but I want to let it visible for everyone but accessible "by ex." for members who have more than 100 messages.
Members who have 99 messages or less will not be able to enter in that node.

You can use a user group promotion for that.

For the Registered user group, revoke access to that node and then create a new user group called VIP (or whatever you want to call it). In the node permissions, grant access to the node for the VIP user group. Then create a user group promotion.

Top Bottom