1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to create an account

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Mr.Panos, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos Member

Hello guys and thanks for creating such a wonderful and professional forum software.
    I am going to buy a XenForo license from a friend. However, he is supposed to transfer his license to another XenForo account, isn't he?
    Personally, I am not able to find the right link in order to create an account in the official XenForo website in order to receive the license.
    Could you please tell me what my options are? Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
    Panos

2. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

One will be created for you when the original license owner transfers the license :)

You would normally create one during the license purchase process.

Liam

Mr.Panos likes this.
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Your friend will need to initiate a transfer request with us via the ticket system. If you do not have an account, we will generate one for your when transferring it to you.

Mr.Panos likes this.
  4. Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos Member

So, I will receive a link which allows me create an account with the received license, right? :)

5. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

The account will be created for you, and you'll be able to get a password reset and login.

Mr.Panos likes this.
  6. Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos Member

Hello and thanks for your support, Liam and Jeremy! :) You can archive this topic. ;)

7. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Topics aren't archived ;) Just left in place.

Liam

8. Mr.Panos

Mr.Panos Member

OK! Thanks for your answers again! :)