How to close Reports?

Hmm when I click on reports I see the topics I click on the topics and I can see the post but all I see it the comment box, Where do I go to get permissions to have those options?

Hmm when I click on reports I see the topics I click on the topics and I can see the post but all I see it the comment box, Where do I go to get permissions to have those options?
Did you assign yourself as moderator and administrator via the settings in the ACP (and not in the user groups but the actual ACP setup for moderators and Admins)?

I'm was having the same issue, the widget framework "clear_sidebar" widget set to "all" seems to be the culprit. I changed all of my widgets created using the framework from a position of "all" to "forum_list,forum_view,thread_view" which covers the core pages of the site and allows the moderator tools to show when appropriate in the sidebar.

I'm was having the same issue, the widget framework "clear_sidebar" widget set to "all" seems to be the culprit. I changed all of my widgets created using the framework from a position of "all" to "forum_list,forum_view,thread_view" which covers the core pages of the site and allows the moderator tools to show when appropriate in the sidebar.
Thanks. Resolved :)

Top Bottom