1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 How to change navLink to custom value in navigation template?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by wtgw, Jul 6, 2014.

1. wtgw

wtgw Member

I'm trying to change an existing navLink to a custom URL but I'm not sure how to do this with the navigation template. I believe it's in "extra tabs:middle", class navLink. I can't use redirects since the redirect is doing something else and the URL on mouseover would be wrong.

Or would this have to be hardcoded in a php file?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Whch link?

3. wtgw

wtgw Member

All of them - home, members, and forums. I have 2 domains, I'm trying to get all of the navbar links in domain A to point to the other domain B instead of its own domain. I don't think I want to change XenForo_Link because of how the domains are set up. I would like it to be done with a template edit instead of in a php file. I believe if it's done in the php file it would mess up the non-navbar links. I only want the navbar links in A point to the other domain B.

It seems like to do what I want, I would have to manually change the values in a template?

I can change home under options but how do I change members, forums, and their drop down menu links?