1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to change admin are fonts ?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by A.Chakery, Oct 12, 2012.

1. A.Chakery

A.Chakery Active Member

I installed XenForo for one of my Arab customers , the admin area font is horrible in arabic (I mean Arial) ... is there any way to change the admin font to Tahoma or something like that ?

thank you
  2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Admin CP -> Development -> Admin Templates -> PAGE_CONTAINER

Add the red code:

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html id="XenForo" lang="{$visitorLanguage.language_code}" dir="{$visitorLanguage.text_direction}" class="Admin">
    	<meta charset="utf-8" />
    	<meta name="robots" content="noindex" />
    	<title><xen:if is="{$title}">{xen:raw $title} | {xen:phrase admin_cp} - {$xenOptions.boardTitle}<xen:else />{xen:phrase admin_cp} - {$xenOptions.boardTitle}</xen:if></title>
    	<link rel="stylesheet" href="{xen:adminlink '_css', '', 'css=public:xenforo,public:form,admin,header,footer', 'dir={$visitorLanguage.text_direction}', 'd={$_styleModifiedDate}'}" />
    	<xen:include template="page_container_js" />
    	<xen:if is="{$head}"><xen:foreach loop="$head" value="$headElement">{xen:raw $headElement}</xen:foreach></xen:if>
    <style type="text/css">
    	font-family: Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    <body data-controller="{$controllerName}::action{$controllerAction}; {$viewName}">
    <xen:include template="header" />
    <div id="body" class="pageWidth">
    The Development tab is only accessible in debug mode. And note that changes to admin templates are overwritten when you upgrade.
    younes and A.Chakery like this.
  3. A.Chakery

A.Chakery Active Member

Just like always ... Your answers are great !

When I try to access development section it gives me this error :

Would you please tell me hoe to enable debug mode ?

thank you
  4. Sylar

Sylar Well-Known Member

5. A.Chakery

A.Chakery Active Member

Thank you Sylar...
    Sylar likes this.